Vivek Wadhwa: Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs Are Returning To Home Countries

Article: Why Silicon Valley Immigrant Entrepreneurs Are Returning Home • TechCrunch

Professor Vivek Wadhwa wrote in TC Blog post that immigrant silicon valley entrepreneurs were returning home and instead of creating jobs in the USA, they're creating jobs in their own countries - and it should be a matter of concern for USA.

Your take on the article, please?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This article is very interesting. Have you all read it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome article.
    A must read for all wanna-be entrepreneurs in India. Here, most of the people go to US in search of better opportunities. I always felt Indians think grass is greener on the other side. But this article destroys all your notions! 😀

Stay where you are and try to build something for your people. 😀 Be the change you want to see.

Do read that article people! And share your opinions with us.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes I everyone. I claim that I read that article and yes also thought about it.Whatever the author expressed is absolutely true.People are returning to Bharat because of Visa issues.Foreign governments are in reality "hitting Axe on their own legs" (This is a badly written Hindi and Marathi proverb :razz😀.However the positive outcome is we will counter the problem of brain drain and talent drain.We already en cashed on a talent (Mr.Kunal Bahl of snap deal.However I personally don't like him because he more often spam my email account.:razz😀
    But anyway rain drain can now be overcome.I am happy about that. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got following mail from Amit, the founder of NurtureTalent - Dear Friends, We are pleased to share that with your kind support, Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st institute for training...
CEans, Finally, we're rolling out attachment upload facility for CEans. You'll notice an attachment clip button in your post editor (in advance mode only) once the facility is enabled for...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...oad-facility-being-rolled-out.html#post149551 Your questions, comments, feedback and 'attachment tests' in this thread 😀
I have Programing course this year and I must learn c and c++.Please tell me websites and if you have send me source about c and c++!
Hello, I would like to make a variable resistance controlled by voltage in order to get variable resistance for gain. I want the resistance change to be linear with the...