Visually Impaired? You can Still Drive!!!

Nope this is not a joke. Cambridge University and Ford Motor co. is developing vehicles for visually impaired. They are using a technology called as Visual Impairment Simulator. Read more to follow 👍

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I had thought of this, why can't these people won't invent something like a simulation of visual and hearing stuff, directly into our neurons! Yay, now they have done it! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cyber Fest 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Coimbatore Institute of Technology. This annual Technical Symposium is a humble attempt to promote and foster the co-existential relationship between Man...
Hello Friends, today i am going to explain you How to hack crack or bypass cyberoam websense and all other security firewalls that college, institutions, offices use to block websites...
I need to simulate an antenna for 2.4ghz in 'multisim'. It has models for RF components but i could not find anything for antenna. Is inductance best way of simulating...
Hey Guys... Since there is no proper material or guidance for GATE MT, I decided to discuss various concepts here ... Atleast one a day... You can ask doubts.. We...
Spine chilling! Too crazy even for CE.