CrazyEngineers
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer

MemberSep 6, 2013

visual prolog 5.1

hello everyone I am currently studying artificial intelligence and for this using software of visual prolog 5.1,
    but i cannot install it. I don't no why but when i am clicking the setup for installation ,it is vanishing after
    1 second...
    I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit operating system, and it is necessary to use version 5.1 cause our teacher says so.....can any one have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberSep 7, 2013

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do check the link It is showing all the basic trouble shooting methods that are available to overcome hurdles in installing visual prolog 5.1

PS: Pls tell what browser you are using also check whether the software is compatible with 64 bit Some software are not compatible So do check that as well
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sad_engineer

MemberSep 10, 2013

Jeffrey Samuel
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check the link It is showing all the basic trouble shooting methods that are available to overcome hurdles in installing visual prolog 5.1

PS: Pls tell what browser you are using also check whether the software is compatible with 64 bit Some software are not compatible So do check that as well
    Thank you so much, I have installed VP 5.1 successfully. I am using Google chrome just uninstalled it and then install the visual prolog... 😀
    Cancel
  • Saima Mehar

MemberOct 7, 2015

Can anyone help me with the installation of visual prolog 5.1? i am facing the same problem. and i am not able to open the above link...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register