@aadnan • 05 Mar, 2011
Hello
I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study , please tell me

thanks
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 05 Mar, 2011
aadnan
Hello
I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study , please tell me

thanks
Hi dude, there's no book like Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar. But there are books by Microsoft, namely:
1. Beginning Visual C++ 2008, by Ivor Horton.
2. Sams teach yourself Visual C++ .Net in 21 days, Davis Howard Chapman.
3. Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010, by Ivor Horton.
4. Visual C++ In Easy Steps, by Alan Kelly.
5. Using Visual C++ 6, by Kate Gregory.

All the above said books are available for purchase, as well as download from the internet. Just try to do an SEO search... 😛 All the best... 😀
@aadnan • 05 Mar, 2011
praveenscience
Hi dude, there's no book like Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar. But there are books by Microsoft, namely:
1. Beginning Visual C++ 2008, by Ivor Horton.
2. Sams teach yourself Visual C++ .Net in 21 days, Davis Howard Chapman.
3. Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010, by Ivor Horton.
4. Visual C++ In Easy Steps, by Alan Kelly.
5. Using Visual C++ 6, by Kate Gregory.

All the above said books are available for purchase, as well as download from the internet. Just try to do an SEO search... 😛 All the best... 😀
this Book is available to purchase Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar
i need to download or read.. because indian writers have good books and easy to understand
aadnan
this Book is available to purchase Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar
i need to download or read.. because indian writers have good books and easy to understand
Or in my days, Yashawant, doesn't write books on C++! 😔
@gaurav.bhorkar • 05 Mar, 2011 Mr. Yashawant Kanetkar has written Let us C++ and Visual C++ titled books. You should purchase those books instead of searching for pirated downloadable copies. Those books are indeed good, and they are not at all costly. I recommend you buy books!
gaurav.bhorkar
Mr. Yashawant Kanetkar has written Let us C++ and Visual C++ titled books. You should purchase those books instead of searching for pirated downloadable copies. Those books are indeed good, and they are not at all costly. I recommend you buy books!
Hey dude, but what is the problem in downloading PDF eBooks? You know, there are tons like that. Many are being misused, but this would be a genuine case. Moreover, the For Dummies series is really good and helpful for those who are literally dummies. You know, most of the stuff I learnt from the For Dummies book only! 😀
@aadnan • 05 Mar, 2011 i am in KOrea.. i cant purchse
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 06 Mar, 2011
aadnan
i am in KOrea.. i cant purchse
Fine, go for For Dummies book. A plenty of which is available in the internet and moreover, they have solved stuffs. 😀
@Atul Thapliyal • 15 Mar, 2012 Anybody having Visual C++ Programming by Yashvant Kanetkar ebook?

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...