CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@aadnan • 05 Mar, 2011
Hello
I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study , please tell me

thanks
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 05 Mar, 2011
aadnan
Hello
I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study , please tell me

thanks
Hi dude, there's no book like Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar. But there are books by Microsoft, namely:
1. Beginning Visual C++ 2008, by Ivor Horton.
2. Sams teach yourself Visual C++ .Net in 21 days, Davis Howard Chapman.
3. Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010, by Ivor Horton.
4. Visual C++ In Easy Steps, by Alan Kelly.
5. Using Visual C++ 6, by Kate Gregory.

All the above said books are available for purchase, as well as download from the internet. Just try to do an SEO search... 😛 All the best... 😀
@aadnan • 05 Mar, 2011
praveenscience
Hi dude, there's no book like Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar. But there are books by Microsoft, namely:
1. Beginning Visual C++ 2008, by Ivor Horton.
2. Sams teach yourself Visual C++ .Net in 21 days, Davis Howard Chapman.
3. Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010, by Ivor Horton.
4. Visual C++ In Easy Steps, by Alan Kelly.
5. Using Visual C++ 6, by Kate Gregory.

All the above said books are available for purchase, as well as download from the internet. Just try to do an SEO search... 😛 All the best... 😀
this Book is available to purchase Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar
i need to download or read.. because indian writers have good books and easy to understand
aadnan
this Book is available to purchase Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar
i need to download or read.. because indian writers have good books and easy to understand
Or in my days, Yashawant, doesn't write books on C++! 😔
@gaurav.bhorkar • 05 Mar, 2011 Mr. Yashawant Kanetkar has written Let us C++ and Visual C++ titled books. You should purchase those books instead of searching for pirated downloadable copies. Those books are indeed good, and they are not at all costly. I recommend you buy books!
gaurav.bhorkar
Mr. Yashawant Kanetkar has written Let us C++ and Visual C++ titled books. You should purchase those books instead of searching for pirated downloadable copies. Those books are indeed good, and they are not at all costly. I recommend you buy books!
Hey dude, but what is the problem in downloading PDF eBooks? You know, there are tons like that. Many are being misused, but this would be a genuine case. Moreover, the For Dummies series is really good and helpful for those who are literally dummies. You know, most of the stuff I learnt from the For Dummies book only! 😀
@aadnan • 05 Mar, 2011 i am in KOrea.. i cant purchse
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 06 Mar, 2011
aadnan
i am in KOrea.. i cant purchse
Fine, go for For Dummies book. A plenty of which is available in the internet and moreover, they have solved stuffs. 😀
@Atul Thapliyal • 15 Mar, 2012 Anybody having Visual C++ Programming by Yashvant Kanetkar ebook?
5.1k views

Related Posts

@shubham75355 · Sep 16, 2014

hey frnz.. all people says that google launches this android one..but i'm unable to understand that what actually the role of google in this cellphone.. means what is the difference...
20.2k views

@avm · Dec 3, 2008

Can u give the complete circuit diagram of a tube light with explanation
19.3k views

@whiz.kid.aniket · Feb 27, 2010

Make your very own Pendrive a Portable RAM (virtual)😁 Just Follow these steps :- 1. Insert the Pen Drive (1GB atleast) in the USB port, i suggest you use 4GB....
5.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 13, 2014

If you can't live without delicious Dosa, you better start saving for the DosaMatic. The automatic Dosa making machine that can do about 1 delicious Dosa per minute. The venture...
22.6k views

@Sharvari Panchbhai · Jan 6, 2015

CES 2014 witnessed Sony announcing the arrival of its two Handycam camcorders FDR-AX100 and HDR-CX900. FDR-AX100, the more impressive among them, grabbed the attention of the buyers particularly because of...
3.7k views