visual basic 6.0

while opening a particular project i am getting a error as "error during load refer to (a particular path where my project is stored)".What is this error about??????Not able to understand 😔

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    When we create a particular project in vb, it stores temporary files required for quick reference/execution (i.e Controls used, arrangement..etc in that project) on that specific computer.
    And when you open your project on another computer you will get this error!. Because the controls components you are using in your project on current computer, may not be enabled/selected on another computer!.

I hope this helps you!
  • samaira
    samaira
    whiz.kid.aniket
    When we create a particular project in vb, it stores temporary files required for quick reference/execution (i.e Controls used, arrangement..etc in that project) on that specific computer.
    And when you open your project on another computer you will get this error!. Because the controls components you are using in your project on current computer, may not be enabled/selected on another computer!.

I hope this helps you!
    actually i m opening my project in the same pc on which i made that project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my college has asked us to write some research topics related to our branch.,,, so plz guyzz.,, what to write about that ,,, help me !!!
CEans, We have updated the new user titles on CE. The old setup of usertitles and username colors has bee completely discarded and a new scheme has been introduced. All...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36902-new-user-titles-ce-new-facilities.html Discuss the announcement in this thread.
'Bombile' is the latest phrase terrorizing Assam with reports of mobile phones suddenly exploding, causing the user to become unconscious. The mysterious phenomenon has prompted Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi to...
i am in final yr btech , i want to know that am i eligible for applying in nda exam