Visitors To Profile Page On Facebook

Is there a provision in facebook to know the visitors to our page?šŸ˜’

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Re: about facebook

@Shaibin: Are you asking about Facebook "Page" or just our profiles?

There is a provision to view the visitors on a facebook page for the administrators of the page.
    But, I haven't heard of any such authentic procedure for tracking visitors for our profile.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I dont think if there is any official provisions to see the number of visits to your profile. There are apps available but as they are not from facebook, so one cant rely on them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dell Vostro series is meant for business users always on the move. However, itā€™s also a great laptop for engineering students. Vostroā„¢ V130 features premium looks with razor thin body...
Every new day we see new robotic marvels. The question might have hit your mind as to why we don't have robots in our homes? Here are a few reasons...
Pluggd.in noticed that Airtel's Data Calculator [ airtel ] is 'inspired' from AT&T's data calculator AT&T Data Calculator Just wondering what our CEans think about it? šŸ˜ . Try out...
i came across a nice tricky question:- let there are two rivers............ river A and river B. water is flowing in river A with some speed, and stagnated ( not...
hey guys, can anyone please suggest how to earn money on internet, without falling into scams and fake websites????? thanks in advance.....................