Vision

Hello friends this is Sajjad Hussain.I'm going to enter my final of my electrical engineering and soon will be the one to serve my country. people say I'm quite straight forward.I am fond of being a part of all communities related to my field.One thing is very important,I believe in work not in words.

Replies

• Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀. Good to have you here.... "serve my country"----- That sounds great. can you tell us more about it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to ce community. Be an active member. Feel free to start new threads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends im mounika studying b.tech second year in GITAM University hyderabad campus
can anybody plz tell me wats the use of coupling capacitors in a substation?
I am studying on 'improvement in fuel efficiency in the vehicle'. If I increase oxygen content in air-fuel mixture in engine, dose fuel efficiency increase? Is there any benefit for...
Hi I want to develop a central system for 'cell (schematic & layout library symbol) creation' for central library administration. Attached is the block diagram. Can you please guide me,...
actually my truth is that i am not an engineer ,but i just passed my +2 exams and waiting to join a good engineering college and i want to study...