Vision based security and monitoring system - how to start and which platform to use?

I am about to start my final year project. I have researched and found that i would have to have my hands on image processing and object recognition through machine learning which wont be that easy. Please help me with it

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm requesting all our CEans to cricique the design of this website. We already have received feedback from many CEans here and via email in private, and we've noted them...
I am a student in Electronics domain. And I want to know if better opportunities can come my way if i join CDAC rather than TCS? Another reason for me...
TE has this to say about the future for Two Wheelers:http://www.te.com/usa-en/industries/truck-bus-off-road-vehicles/insights/connected-two-wheeler.html?te_bu=ict&te_type=other&te_campaign=oth_glo_two-wheel-sae&elqCampaignId=26828
I have completed BTech in cs two years back and working in a pvt software company. I wish to study further for better package of salary .what courses I can...
The Machine Design magazine's article:Much of the world’s electricity comes from turbines powered by steam created by the heat from nuclear reactors, solar collectors, and burning fossil fuels. Most of...