virus from pen drive

Why does pen drive carry lots of viruses??๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• AMITBOSE
    AMITBOSE
    sometimes computer hav viruses which get transferred automatically when we connect pendrive or some external drive
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    swati verma
    Why does pen drive carry lots of viruses??๐Ÿ˜•
    We know that nowadays the most used device to transfer data is the Pen drive. When we connect our pen drive to an infected computer, the drive also gets infected.
    Also the autorun feature in windows makes it more vulnerable.
  • blacrobous
    blacrobous
    its obvious of a virus to spread everywhere from anywhere..plug it in and boom its on to do its work and spoil other systems
  • yogesh_dhiman
    yogesh_dhiman
    becoz its direct atachment bro nd
    the famous virus in pendrive virus is autorun virus
    its enter to the compter automatical when we atached pendrive
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    yogesh_dhiman
    its enter to the compter automatical when we atached pendrive
    A virus enters a computer only if you run it (i.e. opening the pen drive by double-clicking it executes the autorun virus if present). If you explore the drive the virus may not execute. Thus you can delete the suspected files (virus).
    With the autorun feature in windows the virus is more likely to be executed.
  • pushpen mahawar
    pushpen mahawar
    A pen drive has plug and play feature and that's why it gets infected whenever it is executed on infected computer. but we have some very good anti viruses for keeping away that suspected files or viruses . so just play safe and install any good antivirus on your computer.(that could be AVAST,AVIRA,QUICK HEAL etc.)
  • amitdudhi
    amitdudhi
    virus is atomaticaly designed to go to space where work is done
    so it contain lots of virusessssssss
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    My advice to all is

whenever you plug in a pen drive next time do not click on open the folder to view files or go to my computer and double click to open the pen drive

first scan your pen drive only then use it after deleting the viruses

You can use Avast for such problems
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    when we connect the pendrive to computer, that computer have lot of virus it is automatically transferred to pendrive.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've always wondered why lot of companies have complicated mission statements. Most of the mission statements I've read so far have been confusing. Do you think every company should have...
hello friends...i am to do a project on op amps n 555 timer...please shower some thoughts,ideas and links ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
hi, i want a vhdl code for following logic. i have 20 signed numbers,like. -2 -2 0 0 0 0 -2 -2 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 0...
i thought I would post this as a fun activity. But no, For some reason I am unable tor each internet thorugh my roomie's computer ( poor girl has given...
please discuss about infrared thermography