Virtual Desktop Utility for Windows 7

Hello Friends!

Is there a Virtual Desktop utility for Windows 7, that will render just the 2nd desktop to an external monitor?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reya
    Hello Friends!

Is there a Virtual Desktop utility for Windows 7, that will render just the 2nd desktop to an external monitor?
    You can easily create a virtual desktop using VMWare or any similar software and then attach an external monitor to your GPU (if available) and drag the VMware player window to it.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Try VirtualBox, which is free and it has an option of Monitor modes, which allows you to just project the other monitor. As Biggie says, VMWare will be best option, but it is memory consuming and costly... 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A transformer has an inherent capacity of withstanding 150 % over load. What does that inherent capacity exactly mean?
Its gud here in SVNIT. It was Question 2.... which i mean....!!!
I am an HVAC technician with a "residential, light commerctal & commercial, as well as a universal technicians license" who hasn't practised for many years and would like all the...
hi.. i dont know whether im asking a relevant question here. but, i need help. for the elective subjects, is it advisable to take a minor subject from other feilds,...
Wanted civil engineer for a reputed private company. Interested ones can mail there resume on sagar.construction7@gmail.com. Site at ultratech cement awarpur,dist:chandrapur maharashtra. Experience - 3yrs and above. Salary range- 25000-30000.