Virtual blood bank project

Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations .
project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the given particular no and the server should track the area from where the user has sent the sms and then send a list of donors in that area . So now my question is are there any applications of this kind put into use ? and how to implement this ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i am final year B.E. student .Please suggest me some good books on c# and .NET.
Hi, i want to add an exchanger in my process and the cooling medium is tapped frm an 8" piping of Cooling Water supply. How do i estimate the cooling...
CEans, As you might have noticed, CE Colloquium final entries are out. You can read the presentations, abstracts in our official blog: VoiCE. Click on the following link to view...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/29532-colloquium-next-steps-important.html in this thread.
hello ceans ๐Ÿ˜ can anyone please give the sufficient information about the patent attorney exam. i have checked the official website , but no use. when the exam is goin...