Virgin Launches Commercial Passenger Spaceliner

[​IMG]

$250 mn Amount reportedly being spent by Virgin boss Richard Branson on the Galactic spaceliner

$200,000 Amount per ticket that space tourists will have to shell out

300 No of clients who have paid up or booked a ticket for the space ride

2 hours Estimated duration of the ride to suborbital space

5 minutes Duration of zero-weight experience, at the peak of the ride

So how many of you are willing to book one ride for yourself?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We had interviewed the man who created those space ships:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Biggie 😀

I havent read this!

A very nice interview a great one must say!!

I read it today and the message he said was true and inspiring 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    I am a liitle disappointed although a big fan of Mr. Rutan and Branson. It is only an upper atmosphere flight & the zero g experience in upper atmosphere is already available elsewhere and at a much lower cost.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Our rules clearly state that the language of the forum is English. However, with more engineers posting in their local/regional languages, its become difficult for us to retain visitors...
Sri Lanka aim to put Test thrashing behind them Watch out for Lasith Malinga: When he's bowling well, Malinga can unleash yorkers at will and his low point of release...
where can i find seminar topics for electrical and electronics engineering😕
Hyderabad: Satyam ex-chairman Ramalinga Raju's fraud game did not spare even its employees. While it inflated revenue through fake invoices, the company created teams to work on the fake projects....
RegScanner (32-bit version) Version: 1.8 File Size: 119 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows 98,Windows 2000,Windows Me,Windows Vista,Windows 7 This registry scanner doesn't replace RegEdit, but it makes it easier...