Vijay the computer engineer

Hello Crazy
i am V.D crazy computer engineer just completed my final year exam. And waiting for result.

I am from Junagadh The native of AsianLION.

I'm interested in softwar development. And like to work on Dotnet and php.

I want to be a successful software developer.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers Vijay!! I've also just finished with my final semester exams and awaiting results!! Looking forward to reading many interesting posts from you!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hey V.D nice to see you.
    Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi V.D......!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is our Grand welcome to CE.......Hope you enjoy this....and we expect a nice participation from you...................

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....โ€‹
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, V.D ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread word among your friends.

We look forward to active participation from you.
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Welcome to ce.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    VijayCE
    Hello Crazy
    i am V.D crazy computer engineer just completed my final year exam. And waiting for result.

I am from Junagadh The native of AsianLION.

I'm interested in softwar development. And like to work on Dotnet and php.

I want to be a successful software developer.
    Welcome to CE Vijay ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Hey Vijay, welcome to CE =)
  • gohm
    gohm
    In complete agreement with the others, welcome to CE!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family...
  • faizaan
    faizaan
    welcome to ce vijay,

hope you will enjoy being part of it.
  • Milan25
    Milan25
    Hi V.D
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. When I open the Run dialog box and press the letter "F," a drop-down list of file names appears
hi, i am a final yr electronics and communication engineering student from chandigarh, india. I want to publish a paper on an electronics journal and for that i want to...
#include #include struct student { int roll;char name; }s1; FILE *fp; void main() { create_file(); read_file(); getch(); } void create_file() { char reply; fp=fopen("student.txt","w"); if(fp==NULL) { printf("\n the file cannot...
import java.io.*; public class new { public static void main(String args[]) { String name; BufferedReader reader; reader=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.print("\n What is your name?"); try { name=reader.readLine(); System.out.println("hello,"+name+"!"); } catch...
hey me fellow CEans, I am doing enigneering from ip university, Delhi! The college is good and reputed. And i have managed to clear all the backlogs i have as...