Vienna convention on road signs and signals

We have a project and will be going to draw 100 different road signs and symbols, which of course based on the Philippine standard. Since, the Philippines is one of the countries which uses the Vienna convention on road signs and signals, anyone know how to draw them or any free ebooks to download???
I really don't have any idea about their colors, sizes or, etc.😕😕
Pls. Help me😀
It will be submitted on September. I hope to start as early as possible.
Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there , ok so the other day i was working on my laptop and was connected to the internet using gprs, and my friend also wanted to use it...
What is cavitation in cp, problems of cp and get a great knowledge of cp and its working... For more information about cavitation in pumps download report here
I just want to know that in which case i will get good salary package? Case 1. I did M Tech. from IIT and I m a fresher and got...
Hello all, I am Shyam. I am a newbie in electronics field. I am curious about MATLAB. Can any one help me to know about matlab software? Any kind of...
Eight Semester Engineering RTMNU results announced. Those who wish to view their results may simple check it out here ->NAGPUR UNIVERSITY: B.E 8 th Sem Result | B.E. Eighth Semester...