Videocon's Latest Feature Rich Cube 3 Smartphone Comes At An Affordable Price Of Rs 8490

The newest smartphone Cube 3 from the diversified Indian company Videocon is here to extend your would-be choice list if you are keen to select any mid-range product. Getting straight to the point, it compromises with the display and processing speed but adds the cream over its 4G enabled connectivity option. On the launch day, product business head Vineet Mahajan declared the phone to be a youth-oriented design with credible specifications.

The phone sports a 5 inch HD IPS touchscreen crafted to propound a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-Bit Processor clocked at 1.3 GHz the phone promises to work decently with a coupled 3GB RAM. Storage wise, Cube 3 comes packed with an inbuilt 32 GB option plus it gives a room for external microSD storage extension. It has a dual SIM slot similar to comparable devices.

videocon-cube-3

Stuffed with a 3000 mAh Li-Ion made battery, the phone is expected to deliver 15-18 hours of talk time but no official announcements have been released as yet. The phone boasts of a 13 MP rear camera with compatible senor-processor module clubbed with a LED flash and also affords a 5 MP front facing selfie-cam. Talking about its connectivity, it supports VoLTE service, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n standard, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow.

While the upper mentioned specifics are tech-chart matched, the company has taken its marketing to a new level by partnering with Reliance Jio to promote Jio Welcome free service till 31st December 2016. Some preloaded apps such as SOS-Be Safe emergency response would highlight a different section while it is already equipped with a must – “Panic Button”. Everything included, the phone will be up for grabs at Rs. 8490.

Source: Videocon Cube 3 with 5-inch display, 3GB RAM, 4G VoLTE, Panic Button launched for Rs. 8490

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Great bet from videocon. better specs yield some attraction from consumers. 3GB RAM and VoLTE option makes it a good bundle

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My own views are quite different. Still, maybe valid for the case in point. Design News - Blog - 7 Things Every Engineering Student Needs to Know
I have worked in an IT company on as/400 development for 1.5 yrs , then i took a gap of 2 years to crack GATE i could not make into...
First of all, a very warm welcome to you all and Happy Engineers' Day! Every year, in India we celebrate 15th September as 'Engineers' Day' in the memory of Sri....
Hello to All !! Hope all are fine. I am doing my Bachelor in Electrical and my final year project in progress.. I have select wifi based speed control of...
I have done my bachelors in mechanical engineering from a reputed college in Gujarat (2016 batch) and currently I am employed with Adani group since past 2 months. What I...