VideoCharge Studio

Hello,

I'd like to tell you about a new application VideoCharge Studio.

Mainly this program is intended for video edition. Using VideoCharge Studio you can perform any video processing operations, for example, video montage, splitting video file into several parts, joining several video files into single one, video edition (e.g. usage of filters, CROP, resize etc.). You can also extract frames from video (create Thumbnails for video files), add watermarks to protect your video and many other things.

VideoCharge Studio supports all main video formats.

One of the main features of the application, distinguishing it from а number of other ones, is good optimization for processing large number of files. This becomes important for professional work with video. For example, you have 100 file which should be processed, by the way, you want to convert them to another format or probably add a watermark or video caption. With the help of VideoCharge Studio you can do that by one run of generation!! At the same time, flexible setting of names and directories for created files will allow you to completely atomize your work.

Besides, VideoCharge Studio can create WEB sites for demonstration video or graphic content created by you. You also have an ability to upload all created files to your server applying embedded FTP client.

VideoCharge Studio also has considered interface that allows you to minimize your actions for setting or editing video. You can previously see all files which will be created, delete or edit them separately. At the same time usage of Wizard will help you to work fully with application avoiding spending much trouble on studying interface of the application.

Therefore we recommend this application for video processing and creation of WEB sites that publish video and graphic content!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can i get new and attractive seminar topics of Information science and technology engineeing immediately
Hai to all How to design a duct sizzing for an AHU. On which basis the calculation was depended.
A mega conference for Java developers; the Sun Tech Days conference is soon to be held from March 24-25, 2010,at Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad, India. Discounts are being offered...
I am the student of computer sciences (2nd last year).I need help in deciding the final year project.
Guys Please tell me how to built a search engine and which languages i have to learn for this... currently i have knowledge of html,js,php.. Thanks in advance