Video: RB2000 featured in new, improved Robo Catcher

#-Link-Snipped-#
Ah, a childhood favorite revisited. Years back, our hearts were taken by the one and only #-Link-Snipped-#, and now it seems the famed toy snatching game has seen a revamping that features JR Robotics' #-Link-Snipped-# as the main grabber. The entire unit has also been freshened up in the design department, and the addition of a joystick control system brings it up to speed with all of its "just a claw game" rivals. Hop on past the break for a look at what you're missing out on here in the states.#-Link-Snipped-#

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Fri, 22 May 2009 08:33:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi is there any degree or diploma available for network/system/internet security in india. I know about these courses: MS in internet security by Appin Technologies, Delhi 1 year PG diploma...
MP3 player block diagram (Jun. 29, '00) MP3 player circuit diagram Power supply and charger Parts list Latest version of the firmware (Aug 14,'00: R0.93) containing source files Control tools...
hello.. I have a built-in DC-DC Converter inside the microcontroller. So basically it takes in 0.9v and outputs up to 3.3v, according to the schematics. But I can't seem to...
This is a easy puzzle to start with , lot more reasoning questions to come . The Puzzle: Five friends have their gardens next to one another, where they grow...
This is a good one , read the question properly , dont use google you get the answer easily try it and post the easiest method to solve the same...