Video of amazing wooden mortising machine

This is a video of an amazing slot mortising machine that is made mostly from wood.
Multi slot mortising machine - YouTube

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Nice, as others may tell you, I am a big fan of "low tech" devices. This ability is becoming less common. great find! Do you know him or did you just find the video?
  • tashirosgt
    tashirosgt
    I don't know him. The link was pointed out on the SawmillCreek woodworking forum.

An even more impressive site is one that describes how to build a CNC router using hand tools. The builder seems to be doing the work in a small apartment instead of a shop.
    See: buildyourcnc.com
    I saw that site in an article in "Make Magazine".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, How can I add circuit here? I have some problem that want to share. In my posting rules it is showing "You may not post attachments". Please help
We all know that google covers a significant market in search engines. Here and there, we all uses search engine (Specifically mentioning Google) in our daily life. This thread is...
I know that Google and Bing are in the same business (searching), I was just wondering how much similar they are, BING is just similar to Google in the pattern...
Hello, Can anybody explain? What is decoupling capacitor and where is it to be used? What is bypass capacitor and where is it to be used? Please also refer any...
Hi I am trying to set up my computer as a server so that i can access it from my phone. The type of connection i want to use is...