Video Lectures on programming languages

i want to learn and clear my concepts on java programming, sql,oracle etc.. can any one knows where could i get video lectures of language .. as if i am studying from a teacher... if a demo video is available it will be of great help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: video lectures

Consider Quest by Yashavant Kanetkar of KICIT - famous author of programming books (Let us C, Let us C++ et al).

Details: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • n090985
    n090985
    big_k you have given me this links several times . but been a true member of CE i like to ask frankly.. is this dvd is just to make business or is it really good?? have you your self had seen that or not.. i am intrested in java one... and i was thinking that how could a single dvd can cover a course of java which h good institute claims to be of 60 hours course... 60 hours course and that to video in just 2-3 gb???
    if posible can you just provide me with demo video of few seconds of this tutorial... lot of my friends are planning to purchase it..
    thanks in advance..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    n090985
    big_k you have given me this links several times . but been a true member of CE i like to ask frankly.. is this dvd is just to make business or is it really good?? have you your self had seen that or not.. i am intrested in java one... and i was thinking that how could a single dvd can cover a course of java which h good institute claims to be of 60 hours course... 60 hours course and that to video in just 2-3 gb???
    if posible can you just provide me with demo video of few seconds of this tutorial... lot of my friends are planning to purchase it..
    thanks in advance..
    We'd not sell it on CE if we were not convinced that the lectures are outstanding. First of all, the content is being produced by Mr. Kanetkar who is a well known author on programming. Those who purchased from us came back to us with request for more courses.

I believe you are making assumptions that the course contains single DVD. Quest course may contain multiple DVDs to cover the complete course material. Demo is available here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Now whether the course is good or not; is completely your judgement.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    there are also free video lectures available on internet, you can learn from them too..
  • n090985
    n090985
    @csiscool.. i also searched for free videos but couldnt find one.. can you please provide me with a link.. it ll be a great help..
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    In my opinion the quest courseware is really beneficial. I have bought several quest courses and found them really good.

If you want free video lectures, visit AcademicEarth.org - Free Online Courses From Top Colleges
    But I don't know whether JAVA lectures is there in academicearth or not.
  • n090985
    n090985
    thanks gaurav,,, thanks a lot
  • n090985
    n090985
    these lectures are rocking gaurav... can you name me some more like this... it will be of great use for me as well as for other CE's... thanks in advence

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is my problem: I have to simulate this with Fluidsim or similar and I have no clue on it Thanks
hello guys, me my friends decide to design a helicopter for the project. can u please clarrify some doubts.......๐Ÿ˜” 1.how can i do maximum power calculation for heli if i...
... and that belongs to 3 INDIAN 24 year old graduates. Rohan Shravan is the CEO of the company Notion INk, which is introducing ADAM, a would be IPAD killer....
Which kinematic chain has 3 links and 3 degrees of freedom? please help
hi!!!!!!!! friends!!!!!!! i have forgotten all my hobbies since d day i got admission in my college ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜’ we hardly get time for hobbies ๐Ÿ˜” there are so many assignments,experiment,homework,viva...