Video Game teaches mechanical & civil engineering

Hello Fellow Mechanical and Civil Engineers,

Being a mechanical engineer by trade, I was tired of my kids playing mindless video games for hours on end. I decided to build my own game to teach engineering. Give it a peek at #-Link-Snipped-# and let me know what you think. Would our younger generation play such a game?

The goal was to show them that engineering is NOT boring but fun and creative. Did I succeed? Let me know your thoughts on this subject. I'm planning a sequel this winter and could use all the feed back I can get.

Thanks,

Ray Shingler

Replies

• akshay.sarode18
    akshay.sarode18
    I liked The Idea... And definately younger genaration play these game.. In Play station.. Because Play station Have many decades to DIE.. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to read sentences without using scanf in c programming ??

hi

i m newbie😎
Can any one suggest me a voice changer software for S60 series mobile ............... I hav heard about micromax mobile wich comes with a magic voice application, which converts male...
Can someone pleaaase tell me the importance of the value of r(frequency ratio)=sqrt(2) why does the value of displacement transmissibility becomes "1" for any given value of damping ( Mechanical...
Hi! Can any1 guide me what is better to do for MBA degree, BBA or Bcom.