Video Capturing Robot

Project Abstract / Summary : Title-VIDEO CAPTURING ROBOT

Project Definition:

A robot is a programmable machine that imitates the actions or appearance of an intelligent creature – usually a human. To qualify as a robot, a machine has to be able to do two things

1. Get information from its surroundings and

2. Do something physical – such as move or manipulate objects.

Our system “VIDEO CAPTURING ROBOT” can capture the video of surrounding so that it will help for getting information. Here, we are using wireless camera for video capturing which will send real time video and audio signals which could be seen on a remote monitor and action can be taken accordingly. It can silently enter into enemy area and send us all the information through its camera.

Abstract:

The Robotics-the word has a deep meaning. Robotics in term takes the scale of development by the employing various branches, tools and mechanisms and performance a wide variety of functions for the benefit of mankind. From this whole ocean of robotics, we intend to build a basic robot “Video Capturing Robot”. Today’s world is era of automation in which everything is done with the help of robots and robotics based system. As we know how it saves human power, this field has put its presence felt in cutting edge development of technology. Robot is nothing but system that combines sophisticated mechanical device with advanced electronic system fall to perform the variety of task .There is a wireless camera fixed on the robot. It will capture the images of surrounding. We get idea about our surrounding condition and necessary action can be taken.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Development in engineering industry has always brought about challenging task to fulfill the need of industries.With the passage of time,machines in cooperative advanced techniques are replacing time consuming process and equipments.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: S.R.E.S. COE Kopargaon
City: Kopargaon
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Through this project, child security against any abuse is ensured .The user is provided with the wearable gadget. Any threat that can possibly occur is...
This may be kindergarten stuff. No idea whatsoever. Friend Asif Adheni sent this. Some may find something relevant. Posted in Cafe as unsure of the level. https://www.ba-bamail.com/content.as...7VcAfu0PYSXnV8Sx6cl/EPXpPBAptYdKsRrXh0=&d=441
hii crazy engineers i am 2013 batch pass out from a private college after college i was wasted my 2 year in prepration of gate only n now waiting for...
hi guys, i am anik, i am persuing my btech. in mechatronics engineering and i want go for higher education(M.S).please give me some suggestions about colleges....plz plz..it will be a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Even though there are various security systems Robbery has become common in our day to day life. Security systems with CCD cameras are commercially available...