vibration sensor magnetic

i want to implement a vibration sensor that has a amgnet attached ona spring and a coil that gets the magnetic flux change converted to current. and then the current is amplified and a relay is switched... but i cant find the coil and the magnet piar anywhere from internet... i dont know what is this components special name etc.. but i have some oics that i would share if some one knows the name or some supplier plz tell me its name or from where can i buy this, the blue one is a coil .[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE dmsherazi,
    Can you state your points clearly so that other CEans can help you? Meanwhile have you tried attaching some links which would be useful in your explanation of your question?
  • dmsherazi
    dmsherazi
    sorry for the bad quality of snaps, i will post new here
    this is for alarm systems, its used to check if someone try to hit the door or try to open it forcefully... the spring is the same as described by Steve

the blue thing is a two terminal package for a coil, i had tried to tear open one and its just a coil wound on a plastic core. the concept is that the spring has a permanent magnet on it, when there are vibrations the spring makes the magnetic field to vibrate that induces some current in the coil, the signal is then amplified and through comparator fed to relay....

this is marked L1 that means its an inductor, but i am just wondering if there is a pair for magnet value and the inductance value for optimum results, or is it just a separate inductor,

how can i get optimum results?
  • dmsherazi
    dmsherazi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I don't know whats the function of this thing but you can use Accelerometer for vibration measurement.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing my final year b.tech c.s.e. . i have done my ccna course. i want to do a final year project based on ccna course. Can u guide...
Check one of the amazing thing Google brings to your Internet Explorer by allowing you to enjoy all the features of Google Chrome without any other software or installation needed...
Shahrukh Khan will return to the screen after more than 1.5 years with a superhero sci-fi action family adventure flick Ra One It is being touted as the costliest bollywood...
Narayanan Menon is making headlines as he got into Limca Book of Records by achieving 46.33kmpl mileage with his Tata Manza. Check out his tips on VoiCE - How To...
I am working on implementing payment gateway in a project , for that i am using paypal api , but while implementing modify recurring payment profile ,i am getting some...