Very Nice Dynamic Programming Questions

Hello guys, I found a new site that contains a collection of practice dynamic programming problems and their solutions.
The problems listed below are also available in a pdf handout. To view the solution to one of the problems below, click on its title. To view the solutions, you'll need a machine which can view Macromedia Flash animations and which has audio output. If you want, you can also view a quick review from recitation on how to solve the integer knapsack problem (with multiple copies of items allowed) using dynamic programming.

Check it out here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any attempts on answering them? 😀
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    @ The Biggie
    I have solved 8 of them.
    Even there are solutions explained in the videos given after the questions in the link.
    Still Ceans should better discuss for any doubts and better understanding.
    One of the questions (Optimal Game Strategy Question) was asked from me during my Goole interview and i could not answer it properly
    as i had not solved it earlier.i saw that after my interview.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. Shashi Kelkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay neatly explained the Concept of Introduction to Process Management from the very basics in Software Engineering. Feel free to...
The Concept of the Project Scope Management in Software Engineering was neatly explained by Prof. Shashi Kelkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay neatly explained. Feel free to...
The Concept of the Project Time Management in Software Engineering was neatly explained by Prof. Shashi Kelkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay neatly explained. Feel free to...
The Concepts involved in the Project Estimation in Software Engineering were neatly explained by Prof. Shashi Kelkar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay neatly explained. Feel free to...
Prof.Shashi Kelkar, Department of Comupter Science Engineering, IIT Bombay explained the concept of the Project Quality Management in Software Engineering. Feel free to share your views and ask your questions...