Vertu Ti Luxury Smartphone

The British Mobile Manufacturer Vertu has finally launched its luxury phone in India which was launched around the globe in February 2013. The company purports that their cellphones are made specially by a single craftsman. The phone is made to be a perfect fix for the style statement of its owner. The newly introduced VERTU Ti is priced at just Rs.6,49,990. The phone is easily affordable if you are ready to put your house on stake. Well at this horrific price the phone offers you Android 4.0 , 8 Mega Pixel rear camera and 1.3 MP front camera, 1GB RAM and 64GB internal storage with a 1.7GHz dual core processor.
The phone is definitely aimed at the uber rich strata of the society but in my opinion even they won't spend this much for making a call or messaging.I would rather start a shop of mobile phones ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜.
[โ€‹IMG]โ€‹
โ€‹
What is your take on this ?โ€‹
Well there cannot be a poll question on this one as to whether you will buy or not ? Cause we all know the responses if answered sensibly. ๐Ÿ˜€โ€‹

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You bet? If people can spend money on iPhone, they'll spend money on this one too.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Apple/Samsung: Buy mobile at Credit Card EMI.
    Vertu Ti: Take personal loan to buy a phone ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thanks to Micromax, you can afford without EMI/loan ๐Ÿ˜’
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You bet? If people can spend money on iPhone, they'll spend money on this one too.
    The features are not even at par with iPhone ! ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    You don't have scarcity of people on earth who don't know where to spend the money ๐Ÿ˜

650 K is not a big deal for those folks. and on top of it, when you tag it as luxury phone, I am sure there is a segment who would definitely opt for it.

-CB
  • AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    crazyboy
    You don't have scarcity of people on earth who don't know where to spend the money ๐Ÿ˜

650 K is not a big deal for those folks. and on top of it, when you tag it as luxury phone, I am sure there is a segment who would definitely opt for it.

-CB
    True. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[NOTE: This page is strictly copyrighted to crazyengineers.com and grasshoppernetwork.com. Copying, reusing any content from this page is strictly prohibited. Any violation will draw attention from DMCA. Be advised!] We...
I am getting following error when uploading any file in CE : Note that I have Flash installed, OpenJava Installed : I can view youtube videos & upload videos there....
Today, the BlackBerry Live 2013 annual conference in Orlando, USA saw the launch of BlackBerry Q10's younger brother, as we like to call it, with the name BlackBerry Q5. Deemed...
Team Connectify is back with a new cloud service that lets you, both PCs and Macs, combine your multiple Internet connections to form a thick connection pipe to get improved...
Can we permanently link some other webpage to our website,or is it also some kind of infringement?Do we have to take permission?