Vertical Force Calculation

Dear CEian,

I would like to ask weather there is a possible chance tat i can calculate vertical forces rather than horizontal force? by my understanding, horizontal force is just like bending moment on a beam or deflections, so from there you could find the force. but on vertical situation, how does it calculate? i ran through all books and could find 1. please help. i along here attach a drawing for understanding. Please help me with the formula. [​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to java but i want to do mini project in java tell me some topics and tell me some books to...
Hi! I'm trying to write a C++ program which finds the character frequency in a given string.. Can anyone please help me out??? Check this out for complete description about...
Hello people. My PC is connected to a hardware (eg micro-controller) through RS-232 Interfacing. I want to read the bit pattern of the command (through MATLAB) that i send from...
hello admin i was willing to buy java tutorials dvd... can you please elaborate it bit more..how many dvds are present in the pack...and cost .. i am unable to...
i am a student of B tech, 3rd year in electronics from GGSCET(PTU) Punjab. I am looking for 6 months summer training but unfortunately in any industry or company it...