Verizon Wireless 4G To Launch In June In Lansing Area

Verizon Wireless said Monday it plans to launch its 4G network in the Lansing area on June 16.Verizon says: smartphone, laptop modem and hot spot users will be able to take advantage of speeds up to 10 times faster than the company’s 3G network.
Basking Ridge, N.J.-based Verizon said 4G service will be available in DeWitt, Dimondale, East Lansing, Haslett, Holt, Laingsburg, Lansing, Okemos and Waverly. It also will be available along Interstate 69 near U.S. 27; and along Interstate 96 between Webberville and the U.S. 27 and I-69 interchange.

Replies

• Mehakrajkhokar
    Mehakrajkhokar
    The speed that it proposes to provide is very catchy..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Automated registration bots are a big pain in the a$$ for any web administrator. To prevent the spam bots, we use re-CAPTCHA (human verification technique), but they prove to be...
I have an old scooter engine (+ the scooter 😛) and I wanna run it on pure ethanol for a project. On my research on the internet, I found that...
Dear Engineers, I'm a final year chemical engineering student and i will have my final year project (FYP) this semester. I have been given a general title of Modelling of...
Man creates kinetic sculpture that moves and lives on its own. Man creates kinetic sculpture that moves and lives on its own. [VIDEO] - StumbleUpon
what is mean sea level. (M.S.L.)