Velocity Meter

Hai, I want to develop velocity meter.
I want to measure velocity of any moving object. I'm finding of MEMS sensor for velocity.Normal design, using encoder on the tyre but I don't want that because of calibration if changing the tyre size. Lets disscuss about this..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok basically the 3 of us are from the IT department, not engineering so although we know some basic electronics we've never really worked with microcontrollers before. We are looking...
can u tell me where can i go to attend seminars in india? i also wanted 2 knw where can i join to participate in projects?
Here is a game where you need to program a robot to pick up all stars on a game board. You need to use concepts like functions, conditionals and recursion....
Name: Arvind Kumar *Engineering Trade: Btech CSE Location: Chennai (India) *Occupation: Working as a Tutor for C++ in PERI software soln., Work Experience: Have an year experience in ALLSEC (call...
hi i am incredibly new to this so please don't kill me but i am trying to find any and all information on how to build a windhexe now most...