Vehicle collision avoidance with integrated parking guidance system

Project Abstract / Summary : Vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to infrastructure communication is the backbone of our project. The individual features of our project are made benefited to all drivers on road using vehicular communication
The three driver assistance features which we have included in our project are :
1.Forward collision avoidance
2.Emergency vehicle alert
3.Parking guidance
In Forward collision avoidance , the sensor is installed in front of the vehicle which monitors the relative distance of the vehicle directly ahead. The system is able to detect the changes in the situation that are outside the driver's filed of view about the collision severity between vehicles and give alert to the drivers moving in the same direction.
In emergency scenario, vehicles like ambulance or fire-engine broadcast an emergency message to all the vehicles which are in the direction of emergency vehicle.
When a collision has occurred, the roads would be congested with vehicles so we have included a feature called parking guidance to clear the traffic until the maintenance people come and clear the vehicle collided. The vehicle can access with the building in its proximity and get their parking details which comes under vehicle to infrastructure communication.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : vehicular communication is the current research field throughout the world. we want to do some innovative project on vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to infrastructure communication. This is the motivation for us to choose this project

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Meenakshi sundararajan Engineering College
City: Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Arun Goyal Engineering Trade: IT Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan Occupation: Founder & CEO @ Octal Info Solution Work Experience: Over Ten Years Hobbies & Interests: Golf, Horse Riding, Cricket, T.T.,...
Hello Everyone, I have done MCA .I am looking for training / certification in Testing.Before joining I want to know from the members of this site if they know any...
Geography books say that Mt.Everest is still growing. Now we know why. After a while they may change its name to Mount Eversh*t. Humans do have a way of altering...
The Raspberry team wants us to review their latest Pi2 and I thought of collecting inputs from all the DIY enthusiasts here on CE. I'm curious to know what points...
Taiwan-based multinational electronics company, AOC which is widely known for developing IPS and TFT monitors and LCD TVs has entered the Indian market by introducing three sub-Rs 10,000 3G-enabled android...