Vector India Institute All India Entrance Test On May 22, 2011

CEans,

Vector India Institute is a leader in VLSI and Embeded Design Courses. The admissions to their course is done through all India entrance test. Please find the details below -

Further to the mail/ telecom with you; I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Vector Hyderabad as a fast emerging, high quality trainer in the Embedded/ VLSI domain; we are ISO 9001:2008 certified (1st Institute in India to be accredited with this standard) for our process and course design. We take candidates from an All India Entrance Test; the last test was done on 20th FEB'11 at 19-cities all over the country, including the metros.

* Courses Offered: 1) Embedded Sys; 2) VLSI design
* Duration: 6-months
* Mode of Admission: Through All India Entrance Test conducted at 19-cities every 3-months
* Next Entrance Test: 22nd May 2011;

Application open at www.vectorindia.org

We follow a highly application oriented training, stressing on the application aspects on all the modules that we cover, the lab is an integral part of the training facilitating curious and hardworking students to practice & explore in-depth in to the embedded technologies. The course has been designed giving equal stress on the software and hardware aspects in
embedded systems.

Background of our candidates: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MSc in CS/ IT/Electronics/ Electrical or MCA

Demography of pool: As our admissions are through All India Entrance Test, we have candidates from all over the country.

The company hiring Embedded Trained candidates from Vector are: Satyam, Bosch, Visteon, Lear Corp, GE, Convergys, Ceeyes, Global Edge, Thrikasa Tech, virtuBridge, E-Consystems, Mars Telecom (3COM), Ikanos Comm, Ordyn Comm, Elico, GD Micro, Dearborn Electronics, Knowx Innovations, Automotive Robotics Inc., Mistral Solutions, General Motors, Safran Aerospace, SQL Star, Cavium networks, Siemens, Huawei, Sasken, TietoEnator, Vedams, Azingo (Celunite), Megasoft, Panterra Networks, Cyber motions, Park Controls, Saha Software Sol, Vensoft, LGSoft, EA-Mobile, Apollo Micro Sys, Midas Comm, Conexant(Hyd), TataPower-SED, PW Systems, Moschip Semiconductors, Philips, Aizyc Tech, Purple Talk, Fusion Networks, Emerson, Polycom, Nucleonix, Gaian Sol, TeamF1, Srans, Bartronics, American MegaTrends Inc, PrimeSoft, Key Point Tech, GRIT Innovation, Srans Info, Resource Tech, Prime Soft, Latens Sys, Danlaw Inc, Cadence, Vayuguru Sys, Hyundai R&D, Polycom R&D, L&T-IES.

Highest package so far: Visteon 3.1 LPA, 3COM 3.5 LPA, Mistral Solutions 3.56 LPA, Cavium 4.0LPA, Celunite 3.7LPA, TietoEnator 5.0 LPA., EA Mobile:3.5LPA, GE: 3.4LPA, Robert Bosch: 3.14LPA, Sasken: 3.0LPA, Siemens: 2.75LPA, Azingo 4.0LPA, Emerson 3.8LPA, Rockwell Collins: 3.7LPA

The companies hiring (VLSI Trained) candidates from Vector are: Cadence, HelloSoft, PWSystems, Powai labs, Apollo Micro Sys, Sasken, NV Logic, Aizyc Technology, SmartPayin.

Current Track: 50 candidates have got placed in April 2011 and campus is running in full swing with Synfosys, Areca Embedded, Moschip semiconductors conducting their interviews this week.

Disclaimer: Vector India Institute is CrazyEngineers Forum Sponsor

Replies

• sumitatmcoe
    sumitatmcoe
    How much reliable & trustworthy this institute Vector India is ? Is it safe to trust it ? I have gone through their website. People suggested me other institutes but not this one. Perhaps people don't know much about it. Please give some confidence about this institute by providing some practical experiences from the their previous batches.It is difficult to predict about goodness of the institute sitting in another city. Going to appear for their VLSI test.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note that we aren't endorsing the company. They were the sponsors of CrazyEngineers in the past. Read the disclaimer at the bottom "Disclaimer: Vector India Institute is CrazyEngineers Forum Sponsor".
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey Biggie... Is this a course or a degree? I mean, I am confused! 😐 One of my friends asked about this... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's just a course.
    Wow with placements too... What's the course fee?
  • sumitatmcoe
    sumitatmcoe
    😕
    The_Big_K
    Note that we aren't endorsing the company. They were the sponsors of CrazyEngineers in the past. Read the disclaimer at the bottom "Disclaimer: Vector India Institute is CrazyEngineers Forum Sponsor".
    ok tell us in one word good or bad ?😀
    Obviously good buddy...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys... As discussed at https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/computer-science-engineering/22952-flames-code.html the code for Flames using PHP is ready! 😀 PHP Version of the same is ready... 😀          Flames by Praveen              body, input {font-family: candara, tahoma; font-size: 12px; width: 150px;}...
The HTC sensation 4G is being launched on 8th of june for $200. refer the link below HTC Sensation 4G hitting mid-June for $200? -- Engadget
Here is another worm making the rounds of facebook. Got it this morning from a friend. I think most of you must have seen it too. It is a post...
Almost all the people are getting hit by this Facebook spam. “omg! fbusername what are you doing in this video” OR “HEY fbusername you look so stupid in this vid”...
Are there any free online practice tests for GATE? I found one: :: Institute of Engineering Studies :: Please share more resources.