VCRS

what is the part of a vapour compression refrigeration system to which if u remove from the system then it will stop working?

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    I don't understand whether you are asking your doubts or testing others knowledge.
    sorry if you get hurt by my words
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    A vapor compression refrigeration system has four main parts
    1.Compressor
    2.Evaporator
    3.Expansion valve
    4.Condenser
    Each part is vital for completing the vapor compression refrigeration cycle.
  • pradeep74m
    pradeep74m
    I don't know what kind of question is this?. If you remove a component from a system and if its still working then its either a back up or dead weight. As far as i know backups are not essential for refrigerating units and dead weights in any industry just adds to the cost.
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    I don't understand whether you are asking your doubts or testing others knowledge.
    sorry if you get hurt by my words[/quo...i go
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    sorry if you get hurt by my words
    i was asking that there are four component in vcr system...just tell me that what is the specific component to which if u will remove from that system then its c.o.p will become zero and it will stop working....
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    u are not g
    pradeep74m
    I don't know what kind of question is this?. If you remove a component from a system and if its still working then its either a back up or dead weight. As far as i know backups are not essential for refrigerating units and dead weights in any industry just adds to the cost.
    u r not getting my question...i am explaning again that i was asking that what is the specific component in vcr system to which if u will remove from this system then its c.o.p will be equal to "zero" then obviously it will stop working...and i want to tell u one thing more that except that specific component if u will remove other component then it will work but will not be useful for refrigeration purpose,,,and it is very intresting question sir...
  • pradeep74m
    pradeep74m
    I guess you are not understanding the concept well, if you remove either of the four the system would stop working.
  • ESSA
    ESSA
    explain entropy please
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    nibhani
    u are not g
    u r not getting my question...i am explaning again that i was asking that what is the specific component in vcr system to which if u will remove from this system then its c.o.p will be equal to "zero" then obviously it will stop working...and i want to tell u one thing more that except that specific component if u will remove other component then it will work but will not be useful for refrigeration purpose,,,and it is very intresting question sir...
    If any one of the components is not present then the system wont work.
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    white_hat
    If any one of the components is not present then the system wont work.
    sysyem will work but will not give required effect...
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    pradeep74m
    I guess you are not understanding the concept well, if you remove either of the four the system would stop working.
    i think that if u will remove expansion valve then the system will stop working because its c.o.p will become zero..and except expansion valve if u will remove any another component then it will not stop working but will not give desired effect...
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    de
    ESSA
    explain entropy please
    degree of randomness of molecule is called entropy of any system...if randomness will increase then entropy will also increase and if it will decrease then entropy will also decrease...
  • ESSA
    ESSA
    explain adiabatic isotropic isentropic process
  • pradeep74m
    pradeep74m
    nibhani
    i think that if u will remove expansion valve then the system will stop working because its c.o.p will become zero..and except expansion valve if u will remove any another component then it will not stop working but will not give desired effect...
    A system is said to be working only when it gives the desired output. Otherwise no matter what it does it wont be considered working. Achieving a compression or expansion alone is not the function of vcrs system. As far as technical terms concern the system wont work even if you remove any one of the four basic components of vcrs.
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    pradeep74m
    A system is said to be working only when it gives the desired output. Otherwise no matter what it does it wont be considered working. Achieving a compression or expansion alone is not the function of vcrs system. As far as technical terms concern the system wont work even if you remove any one of the four basic components of vcrs.
    ok..working of a system and desired output both are different things...i was asking about stop working totaly...and there is only one component named expansion valve to which if u will remove it will stop working totaly...but if u will remove any another component then it will not give desired output but it will work....
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    adia
    ESSA
    explain adiabatic isotropic isentropic process
    adiabatic process is a process in which there no heat transfer takes place and reversible adiabatic process is called isentropic process in which entopy remains constant ..........both are ideal process which are not possible in practical life...
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    and
    nibhani
    adia
    adiabatic process is a process in which there no heat transfer takes place and reversible adiabatic process is called isentropic process in which entopy remains constant ..........both are ideal process which are not possible in practical life...
    and ok pradeep sir just stop discusson on this matter...a/c to me its possible and a/c to u its not possible..so thanks sir for ur coorporation...thanks a lot...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

now that is one interesting question. you can give the answer, and explain it in more detail.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    nibhani
    sysyem will work but will not give required effect...
    So what output are we expecting?
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    white_hat
    So what output are we expecting?
    we are expecting higher c.o.p as output...
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    abou
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

now that is one interesting question. you can give the answer, and explain it in more detail.
    about which question u are talking zaveri?
  • pradeep74m
    pradeep74m
    nibhani
    ok..working of a system and desired output both are different things...i was asking about stop working totaly...and there is only one component named expansion valve to which if u will remove it will stop working totaly...but if u will remove any another component then it will not give desired output but it will work....
    Your concept of working itself is a misunderstanding i think. Each component of the system is capable of functioning alone but without the output from the previous component the system will never work. For example if you take the compressor from the unit out there wont be anything for the expansion valve to expand and the system would cease to work. The same is the case with each component.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Play Store more or less has confirmed that android jelly bean will be the name given to android version 4.1. We earlier thought Android 5 will be officially called...
Name:mohammad nazeeruddin *Engineering Trade:mechanical engineering Location:Hyderabad,andhra pradesh,india *Occupation:student Work Experience:--- *Hobbies & Interests: playing cricket or outdoor games,eating food. *Aim in life:to become a mechanical engineer in a reputed automobile...
Project ideas collection on web technologies for CS & IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these mini project ideas. This list has been...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for Computer Science/IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied...
i need help for selecting a best project. pls help me to select different and good project for electronic and communication.