Vco

hello.
please anyone help me with the voltage controlled oscillator circuits alongwith the components used being specified clearly.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    [​IMG][​IMG]

A voltage-controlled oscillator or VCO is an electronic oscillator designed to be controlled in oscillation frequency by a voltage input. The frequency of oscillation is varied by the applied DC voltage, while modulating signals may also be fed into the VCO to cause frequency modulation (FM) or phase modulation(PM); a VCO with digital pulse output may similarly have its repetition rate (FSK, PSK) or pulse width modulated (PWM).
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    Voltage controlled oscillator is a electrical circuit which produces an oscillatory output voltage.We are applying an input voltage to the VCO which provides an output voltage that is proportional to the applied voltage signal.Oscillators consist of two transistors, an inductor, and a capacitor in an LC tank circuit, followed by a buffering amplifier. An oscillator circuit may be implemented with a tuned amplifier having positive feedback from the amplifier's output terminal to its input terminal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read an article that said companies pay their employees for their time and not for the value they create. I don't know whether this is true or not; but...
Can we use steam to defrost a spiral freezer from -35 degree C to +20 degree C
difference b/w knocking of c.i. & s.i. engine...........😁
i wanna ask do embedded C and microprocessor programming really help us if we are interested in ?😕 to industry related electronic;-)
hello guys, i m Praveen kumar and i have completed my engineering under the branch Information Science Engineering in karnataka. In our university we have comp science and information science...