VB Pledge Database

Hi all.

So heres the deal. I have a little "free time" at work, and I'm developing a program in VB to store pledge name/info in my fraternity.

I'm trying to make this thing easier and more practical to use than Excel, therefore giving our pledge eds a reason to use it.

So far, all i have is a listing, add/delete, and an output function to store names in a text file.

Any ideas that I can add in there would be greatly apreciated.

Replies

• nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    I didn't get your problem what you want Vb as front end and access as back end?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, can you please suggest me good front-end and back-end languages, for creating a website for a friend of mine. I have recently created one basic website as a...
can any one give me the ready seminar of bluetec engine ............... or any one can help me to create seminar on bluetec. any informatin you know regarding bluetec please...
Here you have it, the world's first micro Four Thirds camera, the Lumix DMC-G1. Panasonic calls it the "world's smallest and lightest digital interchangeable lens camera," a fancy of way...
Here's the link for Skype's Beta 4 download - Download the beta version of Skype for Windows ๐Ÿ˜ I'll post my review as soon.
hello i am kushang, I am a third year ENTC student from Pune...