CrazyEngineers
  • im arti mishra.i want to do some project in VB.NET and also want to use some sort of hardware.plz suggest me some topic for my final year project in VB.NET with hardware interaction
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • umadevi.t

MemberSep 30, 2008

projects on vb. send me as soon as possible
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberSep 30, 2008

why dont u make an automatic billing cum accounting system using VB.net and an inkjet or dot-matrix printer!!!!
    Cancel
  • krishniha

MemberOct 15, 2008

CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access)
    Cancel
  • akkumon

MemberSep 23, 2009

I consider to say something like office accounting application or warehouse administration software
    Cancel
  • wifi1677

MemberNov 8, 2009

krishniha
    CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access)
    hey,can you give me some details about CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access).what kind of devices.I am not getting a clear idea on this.
    Cancel
  • wifi1677

MemberNov 8, 2009

"can u give some more detail on CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access).I am not getting a clear view of it.
    Cancel
  • Mahesh Dahale

MemberNov 8, 2009

wifi1677
    "can u give some more detail on CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access).I am not getting a clear view of it.
    Remote access to control and monitor various devices in industrial and other environments is very important and big challenge for engineers
    The first step is to read and write data from Device using Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) programming language. In the second step, the Device data is displayed on the Web page "monitoring and controlling" as a HTML page, using Active Server Pages .NET (ASP.NET) through the Web Services.
    Cancel
  • sumith123

MemberJun 24, 2010

umadevi.t
    billing software using VB is easy to make
    and think is it for hospital,pharmacy,store.....etc
    Cancel
  • ayush goel

MemberSep 29, 2011

can u suggest me in detail about this project Billing cum Accounting system for hospital..what fields must be there?what records must be entered?please suggest me..thanks
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 29, 2011

umadevi.t
    Thank you for your order madam. The engineers here are so free and are overwhelmed by your order that they are building the projects for you. And will "send you" as soon as possible. You can also order us to prepare you report and attend your viva possibly?

We are greatful to you for being given the opportunity to serve you.
    Any other Orders?
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorSep 30, 2011

I get 100s of queries such as these on my PM & Mail. We can't control people's minds, which are conditioned to get free lunches.
    The problem is many other forums answer to these queries positively. So, they think CE is the same.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register