Vb.net Project for final year

im arti mishra.i want to do some project in VB.NET and also want to use some sort of hardware.plz suggest me some topic for my final year project in VB.NET with hardware interaction

Replies

• umadevi.t
    umadevi.t
    projects on vb. send me as soon as possible
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont u make an automatic billing cum accounting system using VB.net and an inkjet or dot-matrix printer!!!!
  • krishniha
    krishniha
    CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access)
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    I consider to say something like office accounting application or warehouse administration software
  • wifi1677
    wifi1677
    krishniha
    CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access)
    hey,can you give me some details about CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access).what kind of devices.I am not getting a clear idea on this.
  • wifi1677
    wifi1677
    "can u give some more detail on CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access).I am not getting a clear view of it.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    wifi1677
    "can u give some more detail on CONTROL DEVICES or equipments THROUGH WEB PAGE (remote access).I am not getting a clear view of it.
    Remote access to control and monitor various devices in industrial and other environments is very important and big challenge for engineers
    The first step is to read and write data from Device using Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET) programming language. In the second step, the Device data is displayed on the Web page "monitoring and controlling" as a HTML page, using Active Server Pages .NET (ASP.NET) through the Web Services.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    umadevi.t
    billing software using VB is easy to make
    and think is it for hospital,pharmacy,store.....etc
  • ayush goel
    ayush goel
    can u suggest me in detail about this project Billing cum Accounting system for hospital..what fields must be there?what records must be entered?please suggest me..thanks
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    umadevi.t
    Thank you for your order madam. The engineers here are so free and are overwhelmed by your order that they are building the projects for you. And will "send you" as soon as possible. You can also order us to prepare you report and attend your viva possibly?

We are greatful to you for being given the opportunity to serve you.
    Any other Orders?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I get 100s of queries such as these on my PM & Mail. We can't control people's minds, which are conditioned to get free lunches.
    The problem is many other forums answer to these queries positively. So, they think CE is the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Evening, Hello everyone i am Nikhil Khattar and i have joined all of u today. It seems quite a helping and cooperating group and i am happy to be...
Hello Friends, I am a student of Computer Engineering.I am studying in 5th sem. In this semester i am supposed to give a seminar on a CE topic please suggest...
Can any one clearly explain me some facts about SMS 1)What is the key factor or the technology behind the SMS ??? 2)I also puzzled how some web sites where...
I just registered with a crazy assignment due very soon and I have no idea how to do it. Anyone willing to help? I'm supposed to interface a device e.g....
HELLO EVERYONE!😀 THIS IS AKSHAY , student of 2nd year,mechanical engineering looking forward to invent something new:sshhh: hope to get your cooperation.