Variable Traffic Control System - Staying 19 kilometers away from the college is a pain

Staying 19 kilometers away from the college is a pain and studying in a college which demands 75%+ attendance serves as makes it worse. I am presently in my 3rd year of engineering and have been driving the length since last 3 years. There was a relief when the automated traffic control signal was introduced [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Thank God I'm living in a small town and I don't face any such problem due to traffic lights; otherwise I would reaching the college even more late. I really liked this concept of varying the timings according to the traffic on the roads.

But do such lights use any camera to sense the traffic volume..??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Deepika: Post your comment/question in VoiCE comment section, so that the author can answer it 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Alright AKD. I thought we'll discuss this topic in this thread so I posted my comment here.😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony Bravia BX300 is one of the popular LCD TVs in India. The 32″ LCD packs interesting features and technology and claims to redefine your TV viewing. In addition, the...
While Mobile Number Portability is getting attention from the media, there are talks going on about ‘Vehicle Number Portability‘. MNP is a technology that allows subscribers to change their network...
HCL Me Netbook AE1V1063-X is an affordable and lightweight computer and I’m sure many engineering students would prefer it for their studies. The term ‘Netbook‘ is relatively new to the...
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is a term which I believe is hard to miss if one has anything to do with any business process. Otherwise also any person who...
Nokia 1616 is an affordable, ultra-low cost mobile from Nokia with anti-scratch screen and dust resistant keypad. Nokia 1616 offers easy to use interface along with compact and ergonomic design....