Valiant 2k11 - Vishnu Institute of Technology, 29-30 December

Vishnu Institute of Technology, Vishnupur, Bhimavaram presents Valiant 2k11, a two day National level Technical Symposium aimed to open new avenues and facilitate students to explore new horizons of technical education.

Events:

Paper Presentation
Poster Presentation
Project Exhibition

The events will be for participants from, Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering.

Fest Dates: 29th and 30th of December.

For Registration, visit their website- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the advancements in HTML 5 and CSS 3, the web pages are getting the audio & video calling facilities. With the wider adoption of newer coding techniques; I think...
BigMenu is a new startup from Gurgaon that helps you order food online anywhere in Gurgaon. It can also let you book a tablet at any restaurant of your choice...
Christmas is upcoming, the festival atmosphere is everywhere. But I don't feel happy since I don't like any festivals. How about you? Do you have any plan to spend your...
Institute of Technical Education and Research, Bhubaneshwar presents Chakravyuh 2011 as its technical fest. Events: Robotics Presentations Gamer Zone Design and Build Code and Simulation Circuitzzz Reverberation Quizzvana Science Exhibition...
Hi friends, i am finding a topic for my theases work at M Tech level. so if u have any topic please suggest me.