utility Meter

Dear Engineers;

I have attached a Power Meter, Digital Power Meter. I have installed it according to the diagram which came with it.I used transformers 300/5
After installing I realized it was counting wrong..I am consuming about 10Kwh (for example) it counts only 6 Kwh.
How can I measure if this meter works fine?
From where do I have to start!!!

Replies

• baja
    baja
    I feel that data given by you is not sufficient to trouble shoot
  • therealabdo
    therealabdo
    what data do I have to include?
    Exactly i want to troubleshoot step by step
  • baja
    baja
    You Please check whether is precise. Then check have u forgot any MF (Multiplication Factor). If it is not precise check your work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! I am Saurabh. Studying 3rd yr BE electrical. One of my seniors told me about this website. It is amazing. Loads and loads of quality stuff to read....
Here's Steve Jobs @ 23 - [video=youtube;FzDBiUemCSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDBiUemCSY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Lot of NOKIA enthusiasts were desperately waiting for E7 to launch in India. Finally, the phone has been launched in India at around 29k INR. The official price is not...
Samsung Galaxy Tab owners - help me with your own reviews of the battery life on the tab. I've been reading reviews that the battery life is impressive but not...
I stumbled upon this update on Engadget - Update: Well, this is a bit crazy. It was brought to our attention that the Tab cannot be charged via a laptop...