CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

Remember that, CrazyEngineers is an international forum. You are in the company of the best and the brightest engineers from all over the world including engineering students & enthusiasts to professionals with over 40 years of experience.

As a protocol, we all use English to communicate with each other on CE. These discussions are open to all. Therefore you are requested not to -
    1. Use any language other than English.
    2. Use SMS Text [viz. gr8, u, 4eva, ppl etc.]
    while posting on CE Forums.

We don't mind banning the mavericks who love to break the rules.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • abhiraut

MemberOct 2, 2008

Thats an excellent idea buddy.but i think those who are used to it will definitely take some time to get use to this rule.hope you will kind hearted to them.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 3, 2008

Its all about Good Habits , you know 😁 . I don't think its 'difficult' to revert back to what we were taught in school.

As I see, only the Indian members use SMS text. Not sure what could be the reason.
    Cancel
  • mohsin230761

MemberOct 7, 2008

hello..... to every one.... i'm new to this so i need all of you to please guide me in all means...
    i'll try my best to follow all the rules.... thank u...
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 7, 2008

You are ignoring the rules, mohsin. Read the rules again, SMS text is NOT allowed on CE Forums.

'u' becomes 'you', 'i' becomes 'I' , etc.
    Cancel
  • swapnakumar

MemberMay 24, 2009

hi all!!!
    sorry once again i really didn't know i will surely implement what is being said but it takes some time as i got used to short cut terminolgy
    my sincere apology Mr.The_big_K
    Cancel
  • zainab783

MemberDec 29, 2011

i am also smile on this
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register