USE TEMPRORAY NETWORK

USE TEMPRORAY NETWORK IN UNAVAILABLE NETWORK AREA
Someone missed in the dark forest areas, or some other interior areas where they don’t have the cellphone network signals or network coverage area means at that its not easy to contact anyone or any forces also not able to trace their place where they missed..

If we develop one mobile app which is used to create the temproray network coverage for 1 hour or 2 hour by using java code or any other codings.

By which the person who is missed, can able to call the force or the force can able to trace the network coverage of that person who is missed by using this app, by which we can save the life…

(for example, the research scholars or the astronauts or the scientist are much benefited by this app while they are missed anywhere in uncoveraged areas by this app the troup or the coworkers can trace the signal and save him by using the helicopter )🎉

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You can't create network connectivity using code. For mobile communication you need BTS, codes won't help.
  • dhivya yadhav
    dhivya yadhav
    Abhishek Rawal
    You can't create network connectivity using code. For mobile communication you need BTS, codes won't help.
    oh ok now only i know about that sir, anyway thanks for your valuable reply..
  • dhivya yadhav
    dhivya yadhav
    TO AVOID TRAIN ACCIDENTS
    As we heared lots of news about train accidents like some peoples leg can locked into the track or some may commit suicide or some may trying to cross the track without knowing that the train may comes near, at that time the pilot of the train may not possible to stop the train suddenly, so that the persons life was lost...
    i thought some ideas,The train front side was equipped with one camera like long focused lens based, it can show 10km far away distance to the pilot who have the monitoring the video and also there should have sensor with alram or light for detecting the person was standing in the track at that time the pilot can possible to stop the train before made accident, by this we can save life of that person not only for person even we can save animals like elephant, etc last year we heared about elephant can met accident by train.

pls send valuable suggestion about this.. its useful for me to take my project next level... 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taking a picture by just staring might sound like science fiction, but not anymore. Folks over at U.K. based startup 'This Place' have developed an open source app called MindRDR...
I was wondering whether there are any mechanisms available to boost the download speeds on mobile phones. There's software like 'Connectify Dispatch' that combines all your accessible Internet connections into...
Hi friends i am MCA fresher,my final exam is just over and i looking for job in IT field at this stage i am confuse should i go for development...
Hello everyone! Myself Pratheesh doing my pre final year electrical..