use printer in c programme

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

can i use printer in my c programme for printing my bill in project..

i have used graphics...

thaqnk you

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Dont get you exactly..
    For pritning what you have in C Editor,first press alt-Enter and then press on top left corner of that screen,use the mark option available there,select and then press enter or copy,paste it in word or notepad and take a printout.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    No no, I think the question is how can we use the printer in our program to print something.
    Like, for example, we open a file in C, and then we have to print it using the printer.
    What command or what code can we use to send print commands to the printer?

In other words, how can we interface printer using C? I think that's the question..
    Not sure about the answer, though..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I think it is not possible in C.But it is possible in C++.Google search will give you much on this...
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Can you tell me why it's not possible in C? ie, C++ is nothing but C with classes, right?? So, if C++ can do it, why not C?

PS - I dont know how to do it in C++, in the first place..๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    You see.. printing is somewhat deals with fonts and character set and etc,,
    It is possible in Visual C and Visual C++ I think...That languages provides such features...
    It is possible in c too ... ...But you have to code by considering much factors..like font and interrupts...
    If anything wrong do correct me ceans..
  • hridesh007
    hridesh007
    i need....
    when i run my programme the output.. ie what is displayed on screen ... that i want to print...

ok friends, thanks for taking intrest

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to hack wifi connection "wep" secured... ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
I am fresher in electronocs and comenication i want to prepair exam of b s n l so tell me a tips to clear the xam
Name: .::MAX::. *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: NANDED, MAHARASHTRA ๐Ÿ˜€ *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests : Posting!! :sshhh: ,Music :music: *Aim in life: Be an Engineer! *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...
I'm headed to WESTEC 2009 next week and was wondering if any other CE's will be there.
the out put must be like this mohit + bhalla = mohit bhalla abcpqrabc - pqr= abcabc; we have to use operator overloading and copy constructor; okies if any one...