Use of OpenGL in Java3D

hey friends........can someone help me out in java3d as i am a newbie....and please explain use of opengl in java3d .....where to keep their jar files???and specifically how to use them together???

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    Hi Neha helping in such a way is not possible, java game making is difficult topic in itself by the way i can suggest you a book, "Black Art Of Java Game Programming", try it it covers all topics of game making in java from basic game to 3D.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ppl.....i have started using ubuntu 9.0.4 and this is my firs time for any open source OS. And i literally don't know anything about it. So plz help me...
CEans, We are extending the 'Best Thread Contributor' competition dates. We'll judge the new threads submitted till August 14 and announce the winner on August 15, 2010. We expect to...
What do you people think is more important in IT industry: Having a masters degree or getting work experience in those 2 years?
Can anyone explain me the working principle of ball point pen???
hi everyone....nikhil here a mechanical engineer. hope to get help as well as give help when ever needed.