Use of 2-stroke engine

If the use 2-stroke engine in latest bike.is it possible?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ganesh kalkutaki
    If the use 2-stroke engine in latest bike.is it possible?
    I own a 2-stroke engine bike. So yes, it's possible.
  • ganesh kalkutaki
    ganesh kalkutaki
    thanku sir for the reply. But is it give better performance than 4-stroke engine?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ganesh kalkutaki
    thanku sir for the reply. But is it give better performance than 4-stroke engine?
    What parameters are you including under 'performance'? I've always found the acceleration to be better than 4-stroke bikes I've tried. The mileage of course is lower.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Four stroke bikes have lower emissions. nowadays all bikes actually use four-stroke engines, only due to this reason.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    are you owning a suzuki max 100r ? now thats a two-stroke bike as i know.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Four stroke bikes have lower emissions. nowadays all bikes actually use four-stroke engines, only due to this reason.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    are you owning a suzuki max 100r ? now thats a two-stroke bike as i know.
    I own a Yamaha RX-Z, 5 Speed Model.
  • ganesh kalkutaki
    ganesh kalkutaki
    I heard that 2-stroke engine develops more as compare to 4-stroke engine.as 2-stroke develops 1 power stroke for every crank rotation. and @big k sir for mileage which factors are involed.power is not consider to mileage?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    ganesh kalkutaki
    I heard that 2-stroke engine develops more as compare to 4-stroke engine.as 2-stroke develops 1 power stroke for every crank rotation. and @big k sir for mileage which factors are involed.power is not consider to mileage?
    That is true. 4-stroke engine develops one power stroke for two rotations of crankshaft, whereas 2-stroke achieves it in only one rotation.

power is not considered as mileage. mileage is the amount of fuel consumption for a given amount of work output. the more the fuel consumed, the lesser is the mileage.

power is nothing but the work that the engine can do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wondering if it's possible to convert radiations into electricity? If yes, what's the right way of doing it?
I want to create project in voice based email. In this project we access and control all email functions through voice only like compose,delete , move etc. This will help...
I always wonder how to solve the compatibility issues with Mac. You know, some programs or applications are not compatible for Mac. I haven't faced this problem, but most of...
hello......i am new to this community........i have been appointed to do a project or you can say a design of a new product that is not yet available in the...
how to use java mail api to send emails using a proxy server and what is required to configure in proxy server.