Use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera On CE. No IE, Please!

One of the big issues we have faced ever since CE’s inception is to make it usable for everyone and also a big part of it is browser compatibility. However that resulted in making changes to the site and extra work just to make the site look fine in all the browsers. The most trouble [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well........ this thread is for to explain electronic devices this is actually idea of akd,this is introduction lets start it there are 3 types of devices 1.controlled devices 2.half controlled...
can any one explain me about bank wire and how it can be done?
This morning I was looking for pcb prototype manufacturer and found the interesting one. The online quote is pretty simple. I think it might be useful and be another alternative...
To install FCKeditor extension, put the following line in LocalSettings.php: require_once( "$IP/extensions/FCKeditor/FCKeditor.php" ); where can I find the file called localsettings.php I want to integrate fckeditor with php.Anyone know about...
Students of Paper Technology at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Saharanpur Campus are organizing EVOLUTION 2011 between 11-13 March 2011. Evolution aims to assemble the best talent and expertise from...