Use Facebook In Office - Use HardlyWork.In - Makes Facebook Look Like Excel Sheet

HardlyWork.in - a web application turns your Facebook page into excel sheet, so that your colleagues think you're 'hard working' on Excel sheet. But actually, all you're doing is checking and updating your Facebook updates. However, the system works only when the site is allowed in your office. 😀 Use it on your own judgement.

Here's how Facebook will look in Hardlywork.in -

hardly-working

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Biggie! Blocked!!! Reason: Proxy Avoidance! 😔
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    First time on CE, Biggie guide on wrong way!!! Deviating members from there work... Kidding😁
    gg_gaurav
    First time on CE, Biggie guide on wrong way!!! Deviating members from there work... Kidding😁
    No, the fault not on Biggie. But these people here at WebSense proxy are smart!!! 😔 They blocked nook and corner of stuffs... 😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gg_gaurav
    Don't call it 'Guiding'. It's just a service and it's well known fact that most of the offices bank FB.
    PS: Offtopic, Yay!!! You got the 500th like from me, Biggie!!! 😁
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I am already said that ''I am kidding''.
    I posed that what ever first strike in my mind after reading your post!
    Yeah, am not blaming you... But Biggie cannot be blamed for this... In that sense I said... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need ur help..i m making a project on robotic arm ..mounted on a hexapod (six legs,12 servos)..but the problem is i need to know if the hexapod can handle...
Google's 'AdWords Express' has made local online advertising simpler. What is 'Adwords Express' used for? AdWords Express is for local businesses looking for local customers. It's for business owners who...
mind can be considerd as a huge universe in which thoughts are travelling with speed much higher then light.. i always feel happy whenever i think some new creative ideas...
Which is the smallest number, with which if you divide by 10 you get 9 as reminder, divide by 9 you get 8 as reminder, divide by 8 you get...
Hi CEans, I am JKG. I have completed ECE this year.I wanted to enter into a creative world.That thought of mine helped me to enter into Crazy Engineers.com 😀