CrazyEngineers
  • umesh936
    umesh936

MemberAug 12, 2008

USB in C

Hi
    i want to use USB port in c , can i point to it?? i am using it for printer..
    i think there is sum hub for usb's in , i hav to point out for that, m going right or wrong??? guide me....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • umesh936

MemberAug 16, 2008

32 views bt no reply , guys u r really crazy... try to help me ,one link, one clue any thing .....
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • bayazidahmed

MemberAug 17, 2008

I am the 41st viewer
    Cancel
  • anuragh27crony

MemberAug 18, 2008

hi umesh...before asking any help try to search....i think...proper search (fastest method) gives u better results than waiting for anyones reply....

PS: This is my personal advice and doesn't mean to hurt you and this is the method i follow usually.....

Regarding ur doubt...look at these links u can get ample of information.....

[search with below key words in google..you'll find the below and extra information also]
    [Keywords : "using USB port in c language"]

Link 1: #-Link-Snipped-#

To use USB port using c++ in windows environment...

Link 2: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Kishan Gupta

MemberAug 24, 2008

Hi, it is possible to know the address of a usb port.
    Cancel
  • babloo0311

MemberAug 24, 2008

umesh936
    Hi
    i want to use USB port in c , can i point to it?? i am using it for printer..
    i think there is sum hub for usb's in , i hav to point out for that, m going right or wrong??? guide me....
    Dont Get ur Question exactly umesh do u want to send ur c program to USb port
    Cancel
  • umesh936

MemberNov 25, 2009

Hi.. its late reply....i was just away from that project....may be i will b working on same kind of project again in next 2 month so i just restart this thred....actually i want to communicate with the device attached to USB port but through C Program......means real mode OS..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register