US Open

Sania mirza crashed out after a good start same with Somdev

Leander Paes and mahesh bhupati have reached semis in Mixed doubles and quarters in doubles

Wow

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Federer reaches last eight
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Nadal also in fourth round
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Rafael Nadal (3) def Gael Monfils (13) 6-7 6-3 6-1 6-3.

Amazing rallies in the first and second set of this particular match.

If everything will go Indian's way.. Mahesh and Paes would face each others in Mixed double of US Open.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Paes - Bhupati will face each other in US open final, as oponents in mixed doubles.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Novak Djokovic (4) enters in semi final of US open by defeting Fernando Verdasco (10) 7-6 1-6 7-5 6-2 .

Fedrer is on the move of winning another US open, defeted Robin Soderling (12) by 6-0 6-3 6-7 7-6

-CB
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Federer has lost the US Open to Del Potro

Juan Martín del Potro shocked Roger Federer, 3-6, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-6 (4), 6-2, to keep Federer from winning his 16th Grand Slam tournament and his sixth straight US Open.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    He also lost his 41 match winning streak
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Winners US open 2009

Del Porto - Men's Single
    kim clijsters - Women's Single
    Paes - Dlouhy - Men's Doubles
    Williams sisters - Women's Doubles

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats for the winners 😀 I believe Clijsters' victory would be an inspiration for many women.

Also, Paes is quite a consistent doubles player!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congratulations for the winners

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dinesh has reached quarters in 81Kg category in Milan yipee! India is on a roll
The great master blaster has finally got his new bat specially designed by Adidas............. the new bat is as per the specifications by the master himself We all know the...
Hey, I have been given a billing and accounting package as a part of my final yr project which deals with invoice generation, bill generation, employee salary management etc. for...
Hi guys Lets share our college days this thread..😁😁
Hi guys I'm in third year of my graduation and i want to know courses i can opt for doin an MS degree... my interests are in computer hardware and...