Urine to Gasoline?

Hai,

I have heard before that in the future urine from the pee can be converted to gasoline. Is this really possible? Anyone that has source of articles relate to this topic can you share with me?

Thank you 😀

Replies

• kaanstain
    kaanstain
    hi All, this is my first post, From TURKEY,
    i have watched a video on discovery channel, they distilled the urine, and they took the water, the man drunk it 😛 , and the other stuffes turned to gasoline,
    and they told that, what you say,

they are thinking that, using the water again for our body.
    (if i made grammar mistake please warn me,it's important for my english skill)
  • anmol2007
    anmol2007
    brother..can you please tell me in which program did you see this thing??
  • kaanstain
    kaanstain
    mythbusters, i will look for the chapter on my archive, as soon as possible
  • sourabh.mahawar
    sourabh.mahawar
    for making gasoline u need Carbon and hydrogen ,jst do chemical analysis of ur urine u will find ur ans..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please send me some seminar topic on information technology with ppt please its urgent
The context here is : Permitting US universities to set up their campuses in INDIA. That's a great idea and will allow low income families to afford good education, though...
how can i learn ansys online? i mean is there any video tutorial series or any other such site.....?
I see that many universities are conducting exams in this month and April. What's the last date of exam in your university? It will help us in scheduling activities/competitions on...
Source: Longtime Facebook Engineer Yishan Wong Departs Wong joined Facebook in late 2005 as a software engineer after a prior 4.5 year stint as senior engineering director at PayPal. Wong...