Urgent Requirement for Saudi

[FONT="]We are urgently looking for the following engineers

Mechanical engineers
Chemical engineers
instrumentation engineers
Electrical engineers
ASU operators

With a minimum of 2 years of experience (related field), please feel free to forward the resumes to . My location is Hyderabad, India

Thank you all for providing this opportunity,

Regards
Sharath Manda[/FONT]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No advertising allowed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In most recent announcements from media baron, Mr. Rupert Murdoch confirmed that News Corp will be deindexing their sites from Google and other search engines. Murdoch thinks that people should...
SugarSync Free Version: 1.7.3 File Size: 7706 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista Install SugarSync Free on your computers, then on each PC tell it what files and folders...
The UID number will only provide identity: The UID number will only guarantee identity, not rights, benefits or entitlements. The UID will prove identity, not citizenship: All residents in the...
plz help me, m a ece student of 2nd yr n i wanna make a robo car which can win in races held in diff. institute during there respective tech...
CEans, TiE is hosting the “Enterprising India” summit in Mumbai from Dec 21-23, 2009. The summit is being co-hosted by Harsh Mariwala, Kishore Biyani, KV Kamath, Malvinder Singh, Narayana Murthy...