Urgent help needed - project idea on image projecessing, web based printing

hi.
CEans i have an urgent need . I want project ideas on image processing..specalised on mobile and web based printing technology.pls help me urgently..

thanking you.

Replies

• Elisa
    Elisa
    aryian.boyzone
    hi.
    CEans i have an urgent need . I want project ideas on image processing..specalised on mobile and web based printing technology.pls help me urgently..

thanking you.
    This is a very open ended question. However, I think you can do the following.

Develop a solution that allows users to capture photographs through cell phone, process those images through the mobile device or through a web service and send the output to the printer connected to LAN.

You may begin with applying basic effects to your images such as sapia or emboss. Routing your images to printer through web or directly through mobile will be a tedious job and it depends on your skill-set.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CEans. Happy new year to you all and hope that 2008 will be a peaceful year to all people around the world.😁 As the title of my thread indicates..i'm...
Hey, im a grade 11 student and our teacher has asked us to make a circuit with a 555 timer, a speaker, and resisters so the sound is different. What...
Hello VLSI Design Engineers, We are a group of students doing M.S in VLSI Design. For one of our mini projects, we tried implementing Edge Detection algorithms for Sobel &...
Hiii to all my CEans.... I am a confused person 😕 surfing net for opinions of seniors regarding PG...Thanx to search engine Google,it led me here.Its a wonderful site....Hope we...
Hiii!!!! Can anybody give me a suggestion on how to start designing a webpage.And what r the minimum Front End and Back End languages needed.????It will be of great help.....😁