Urgent help for cat

I am doing registration for cat but i don't know which courses i have to select.. There are so many iim's courses..

I have done btech 2011 batch..

please reply soon..

IIM Ahmedabad PGP
IIM Ahmedabad PGP ABM
IIM Ahmedabad FPM
IIM Bangalore PGP
IIM Bangalore PGSEM
IIM Bangalore PGPPM
IIM Bangalore FPM
IIM Calcutta PGP PGDM
IIM Calcutta PGP PGDCM
IIM Calcutta FPM
IIM Indore PGP
IIM Indore EPGP
IIM Indore FPM
IIM Kashipur PGP
IIM Kozhikode PGP
IIM Kozhikode FPM
IIM Lucknow PGP
IIM Lucknow PGP ABM
IIM Lucknow FPM
IIM Raipur PGP
IIM Raipur FPM
IIM Ranchi PGDM
IIM Ranchi PGDHRM
IIM Ranchi FPM
IIM Rohtak PGP
IIM Shillong PGP
IIM Tiruchirappalli PGP
IIM Tiruchirappalli FPM
IIM Udaipur PGP

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    just select them all pushkar... you can later analyse what courses you want and then attend them alone. 😀 if you select them all doesn't mean you've to sit for them all. its just for a safety... 😀 you can still change the options till october 4th.

also don't forget to check the option for non-iim institutes too if you're not sure of which colleges you'll be applying. 😀

if you still have doubts do post them here.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Thank You....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A building of 100 floors is present. You have only 2 artificial eggs made up of plastics with you. There is a one floor on the building from which this...
These questions were part of 2010 question paper of Managerial Economics from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - MBA PROGRAM 1. Discuss the nature and scope of Managerial Economics. 2. What is production...
MBA-Business Environment Question Paper: 1. Explain the concept of Business Environment and discuss the different non-economic factors that influence business decisions. 2. What are the reasons behind the problems faced...
1. Explain Natural Ventilation. 2. How protection against noise can be done in industrial buildings? 3. Explain corbel. 4. Name the different shell roofs used in industrial buildings. 5. Explain...
I have came across one of the question paper of 'Entrepreneurship Development Programme' for students of B.COM - V Semester Dec-2009 from Bangalore University. I think few questions from the...