Urgent :Heart beat monitor doubt please help

Hai,

Iam doing a project on Heart beat monitor.Nothing much just a project that produces sound in a speaker from the heart beat pulse..The project is without microcontrolelrs

But i wish to moddiify the project by also adding a additional counter along eith it.i.e a counter to count the no of heart beats per minute[it shud store and show values beat in a minute not more than tht]and display it in a seven segment display.

Can you tell me what i am supposed to do?

thanks in advance

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    THEPUNISHER
    Hai,

Iam doing a project on Heart beat monitor.Nothing much just a project that produces sound in a speaker from the heart beat pulse..The project is without microcontrolelrs

But i wish to moddiify the project by also adding a additional counter along eith it.i.e a counter to count the no of heart beats per minute[it shud store and show values beat in a minute not more than tht]and display it in a seven segment display.

Can you tell me what i am supposed to do?

thanks in advance
    Can you please let me know that which sensor you are using to detect Heart Beat? Once you get pulses from that sensor then its easy to process and count the beats.
  • THEPUNISHER
    THEPUNISHER
    I am using a piezo electric buzzer. this is my circuit diagram .can u please tell me wht change i have to make ..?How to add a counter here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As per my knowledge i think you can take the signal from Capacitor C8.
    and from there add the counter circuitry and for pulses in a minute i have to search. Can we use 555 Timer? try to get information on that.
  • THEPUNISHER
    THEPUNISHER
    Canu tell how to get the counter circuitry .What should i search?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Actually i am think it becomes easy if we use Controller as just connect that pulse to interrupt pin and that makes easy to count the pulses in one minute. I am searching for other way. you too try to get some data on this.
  • THEPUNISHER
    THEPUNISHER
    Yes ,but we are not supposed to use microcontroller in our project tats the problem.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Verisante Technology Inc. (formerly T-Ray Science Inc.) has released Aura Skin Cancer (melanoma) detector. Aura utilizes technology developed by BC Cancer Agency and University Of British Columbia. The device has...
hi im new to robotics. i have knowledge in programming. i want to hook up my laptop on top of four wheels and make it drive from point A to...
Google is a dream company for computer engineers for several years now. However, it's not at all easy to get into Google. There are several tests and interviews you'll have...
An idea struck my mind which could be a great final year project idea . The idea is to develop a mobile app, preferably on Java for larger compatibility and...
ThoughtWorks Studios invites you to an intensive 3-day workshop for beginners in Scrum, XP or any other Agile methodology. Equip your team with a working knowledge of Agile Fundamentals and...